Chemistry, Math, Statistics, and Physics Tutoring
Beginning Monday, April 6, all tutors will be available via Zoom to assist UC Davis students. Please check the website to begin scheduling appointments.
- Chemistry: https://tutoring.ucdavis.edu/chemistry
- Math: https://tutoring.ucdavis.edu/math
- Statistics: https://tutoring.ucdavis.edu/statistics
- Physics: https://tutoring.ucdavis.edu/physics
Writing Support Services
Get help at any stage of the writing process:
- Understanding the prompt and generating ideas
- Developing, connecting and organizing ideas/arguments
- Identifying grammar error patterns and learning the rules to remedy them
- Learning how to edit sentences to make them more concise
- Sign up for 30 minute one-on-one appointments on Zoom
- You can book between 3-72 hours in advance: https://tutoring.ucdavis.edu/writing
- If you select the drop-down menu, you can choose to work with Bridget Mabunga, the Writing Specialist who normally holds drop-in hours in CCLASS.
- Because our Writing Studio and other drop-in locations are currently closed, you can book an appointment for any type of writing (coursework, scholarship letters, personal statements, etc.)
- If you need grammar support, please also visit the Aggie Grammar Guide: https://tutoring.ucdavis.edu/agg
- The AATC also offers academic support in other subjects: https://tutoring.ucdavis.edu/
Letters and Science Advising
L&S advisors will now meet with students remotely.
Please use this link to schedule a virtual appointment: https://appointments.ucdavis.edu/?calendar=1
Students can also contact the advising office at their generic email address and they will be routed to an advisor right away: firstname.lastname@example.org
Internship and Career Center
The ICC is providing services in a virtual format and updating content and resources to address the changing employment landscape. You can still find a job, internship or career position! Check our website for regular updates. You can schedule phone and video advising appointments via Handshake, attend ICC workshops via Zoom (must register), and see who is hiring for part-time jobs via our “Quick hire” list.
If you would like to meet with Ken Barnes, you can set up an appointment by emailing him at email@example.com. He can answer many questions or refer you to the proper advisor. Appointments are conducted via Zoom.
CAN: Community Counselor
We understand these can be difficult times to navigate, for this reason, we like to inform you that CADSS will continue to offer personal support via our partnership with CAN Counseling. Jon De Paul Dunbar, our CADSS CAN Counselor, will continue to be available virtually to meet with you if you need support. (Limited in-person availability)
If you like to connect with Jon De Paul, please feel free to contact him directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org for a virtual appointment.
In addition, always find additional support by visiting: https://shcs.ucdavis.edu/counseling-services
AGGIE COMPASS is OPEN and all services are available remotely. If you are a student lacking adequate nutritious food, homeless, at risk of losing housing, etc., please communicate with us:
- Submit a resource request
- Call 530-752-9254 from 9 am-5 pm, Monday - Friday
- Email email@example.com
- To add resource information to our site email firstname.lastname@example.org